2015年6月24日 星期三

London-Sherlock Holmes Museum


Do you know who is the most famous detective in the world?For me,the answer must be Sherlock Holmes,the character which created by Arthur Conan Doyle.
I enjoy the novels,movies,films,comics...all the things about this greatest detective.And I don't know the reason,actually.But I just know that I really love this character.So when I came to London,I must visited here--the Baker Street,221B.

Here is the Sherlock Holmes Museum.It's interesting that if you ask the people standing in front of the museum"Would you please tell me that where is Mr.Holmes and Dr.Watson?" then he would answer"Sorry,my sweet lady,Mr.Holmes and Dr. Watson is dealing with some cases.But don't worry.They will finish the cases as soon as possible."

All the decorative items in the house just like the description in the books.

The places where Sherlock contemplate most of the time.

And sometimes,Sherlock would play the violin to help him thinking.


Then,I suggest everyone to watch the film"BBC Sherlock Holmes".It's a different way to interpret this famous detective.I like it a lot.
 

沒有留言:

張貼留言